Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi from the latest Newbie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max

PostSubject: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 23rd 2011, 5:54 pm

Hi Everyone.
I'm Max (made up name) and new to FCCC - not so new to local (East Anglia) motoring enthusiasts though. Pleased to be aboard, many thanks Ian.
I'm in the far East or EA not far from Aldeburgh - I enjoy driving my Viper as much as time in the garage with her. Can't wait to get a look at the new Snetterton track this year and also want to do Le Mans and the annual pilgrimage to the Ring.
If I had room in the garage for a second car what would it be???? .... huuumm .... let me think .... Definitely a Wedge!
Hope to get to know you all soon.
Cheer,
Ade.
PS How do you post an Avatar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
5mudge

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 23rd 2011, 9:23 pm

Evening Max! Should find yourself in good company here. I'm sure your probably already awear of the monthly meets at the Foldgate Inn. If not I'm sure Ian will be along in a minute to let you know. I will hopefully be booking a track day at Snett for Friday 4th March with club MSV. Cheapest one I could find that's still not booked up! Will be taking my MR2 round.( as long as someone pulls their finger out and helps tow's it up there for me Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian V
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 24th 2011, 8:18 am

Hi Ade,

Good to have you along mate. Been a while since we have seen each other, hope things are good for you.

As Chris said, we have the monthly meeting on the 2nd Sunday of the month at the Foldgate Inn, Stadsett, but understand that this may be a bit of a haul for you. I will shortly be starting to get this years calendar events together so hopefully something on there will be of interest to you. Also, still to book up for Le mans so you can still tag along with use for that if you fancy it.

The avatar is pretty easy. If you click on the 'profile' button just under the club header and then the 'avatar' page it gives you the option to upload from your computer or a URL.

Hope to see you soon, and thanks for popping in here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 24th 2011, 8:54 am

Max wrote:
Hi Everyone.
If I had room in the garage for a second car what would it be???? .... huuumm .... let me think .... Definitely a Wedge!
Cheer,
Ade.

Hi Ade, good to have you aboard. Look forward to seeing you again at some meets during the year. You need to get that wedge to help balance the number of TVR`s in the club. There are a number of them other plasticy shouty(american) things gradually trying to make a take over lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian V
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 24th 2011, 9:09 am

Argh but your forgetting Nigel, Ade also has one of those other shouty things with the steering wheel on the correct side ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Max

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   January 24th 2011, 10:05 pm

The Foldgate Inn looks a fine pub for meeting – I’ll try to make it over occasionally although as you’ve already said, it is a fair way from me so I’m afraid it won’t be too often. I look forward to seeing this years calendar though and getting a couple of things in the diary.

Snetterton track days look good 5mudge – MSV own the track (I think) so you can’t be in better hands. Brand spanking new track too. Not sure I’ll have the car back on the road by then (from winter projects) but definitely later in the year. I’ve used BHP trackdays in the past (Dave White) but not fussy.

“Profile page under the header for Avatar” – cheers Ian, I’ll get that sorted.

Hi Nigel – you’re right I need to get that wedge – another garage would have to come first though and that ain’t gonna be for sooooome time. As for “Plasticy shouty things” LOL – “what you’all talkin bout” (in an American accent). Seems like the Snakes are increasing in number and takin over, with the odd Corvette too – not calling your Corvette “odd” or anything Ian lol.

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys - cheers.

Ade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the latest Newbie!   

Back to top Go down

Hi from the latest Newbie!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1