Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PH 'Oh noes - Not the Royal Wedding Run' Friday 29th April.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian V
Admin

PostSubject: PH 'Oh noes - Not the Royal Wedding Run' Friday 29th April.   April 27th 2011, 6:33 pm

As some of you may be aware, a small group are heading off on a coast road run this Friday instead of suffering the Royal Wedding.

Details can be seen HERE

If the weather is okay, I think I shall be going along. I have spoken to Darren to let him know, and will be meeting up with the group as they come past The Foldgate Inn at around 10.15 / 10.30am. Anyone else going along ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: PH 'Oh noes - Not the Royal Wedding Run' Friday 29th April.   April 27th 2011, 8:31 pm

I would love to have come along, but am currently halfway through trying to decorate our hallway and stairs affraid
Its nearly as exciting as trying to pull your own teeth out, but its just one of those jobs that you want to get done once started, before you loose the will to live. So am going to persivere and collect a load of brownie points instead Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PH 'Oh noes - Not the Royal Wedding Run' Friday 29th April.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1