Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   May 29th 2010, 1:49 pm

Colin
That's a bit early for you!

Just spoken to her who has to be obayed and she happy for a 8.30 start! If thats ok with you be round at the St Neots TVR garage then!

Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   May 29th 2010, 3:08 pm

> That's a bit early for you! Sleep

Not me Andy - I've had training by living in Upwell and driving to Hitchin at 6.30 am in the dead of Winter. Rolling Eyes

Well I suppose a half hour won't make much difference.. Ok I'll catch you at the TVR centre Eyensbury at 8.30 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian V
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   June 1st 2010, 7:57 am

Suprised no one else has beaten me too it, so firstly a huge well done to Chris on his results on Sunday. A really good quali saw him start 8th on a 39 car grid for race one with a 6th place finish. Second race started 6th and a 5th place finish. Hugely exciting racing right though the field in both races.

Good to see a lot of us in attendance despite the weather, I understand that Andy and Rose were their but elsewhere on the circuit.

A couple of photos from our reporter in the pits (Nigel) !

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   June 1st 2010, 8:44 am

Yes, well done Chris. Probably the best racing of the day.
Now then, the second picture above, must be ideal for a caption competition. You could see that orange hat from all points of the circuit

Kevan Gore had an expensive day again with his newly built Tuscan, again needing the attention of the bodyshop . I think he must have had the red mist in the second race though, as he was lapping 2 seconds a lap faster that he was in the first race. All that Gaffer tape must have made it more areodynamic. Will send you a couple of pics of his tuscan Ian, if you could upload them.
Really enjoyable day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   June 1st 2010, 9:08 am

> You could see that orange hat from all points of the circuit

Maybe that's why the Blue Tuscan ended up going down the slip road instead of staying on the track. Saw my hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian V
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   June 1st 2010, 10:10 am

A couple more pictures from Nigel, this time of Kevan Gore's lovely Tuscan (before the damage). Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   July 9th 2010, 10:00 am

Just received the TVR mag Sprint, and there is a picture of Chris`s MR2 on page 51, going through Russell.
Perhaps you should ask your dad to borrow the Cerb Chris, if he wants to get it in Sprint lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.   

Back to top Go down

Sun 30th May. Snetterton, MR2 racing series / BBQ.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2